Bloomington, Indiana Drone Photography
I’m a Bloomington, Indiana-based drone pilot licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to conduct commercial sUAS (drone) flights. Since earning my license in March 2017, I have conducted more than 300 missions, logging more than 51 hours of flight time.
I have airspace authorization from the FAA to fly over most of Bloomington, Indiana. This means I can lawfully conduct commercial drone flights within the city. I also have a 107.29 Daylight Operation waiver allowing me to conduct commercial drone flights at night.
All flights are conducted in strict accordance to FAA regulations. Because of this my drone flights are limited to:
- 400 feet above ground level
- No flights directly over a person who is not under a safe cover (structure or vehicle)
- Within the visual line-of-sight of the pilot
- 500 feet below, 2,000 feet horizontally from clouds
Rates and availability vary depending on scope of flight. Please contact me for a project-specific quote via phone at 765.744.0865 or via email.
Remote Airman Certificate, Small Unmanned Aircraft System Rating – Federal Aviation Administration
Authorizations and Waivers
- 107.41 Operation in Certain Airspace (Bloomington, Indiana Class D controlled airspace)
- 107.41 Operation in Certain Airspace (Columbus, Indiana Class D controlled airspace)
- 107.29 Daylight Operation
DJI Mavic 2 Pro equipped with a 4K camera capable of shooting 2160p video at 24 frames per second and/or still photos up to 5472 × 3648 pixels (20 megapixels). Battery capacity allows for two and a half hours of flight before recharging.
Member of the Verifly on-demand insurance network, providing aviation liability insurance for all drone flights.